Monday 4 May 2015


"Sometimes I use big words I dont always fully understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis." - Unknown 

 "Stop the alphabet at T cuz i dont want none of U." - Unknown 
 "I wanna respect everybodys opinion but some peoples opinions are just so terrible." - Unkown


Day 2046: Still Waiting For My Crush To Text Me Back

Jeff :"By crush you mean the pizza shop confirming your order, count me in."

Ahmed :"Plot twist: It was his mom."

Larry :"I'm still waiting..."


A Man's Guide To Beards

Jeff :"Does no one see that that's Channing Tatum."

Ahmed :"And when a muslim grows a beard, he's being called a terrorist ! double standards!!"

Larry :"People without a beard are called "women"."


Im Confused

Jeff :"Down. You can tell by the edges of the steps."

Ahmed :"This cat is going places."

Larry :"It's going to hell, cause it's SATAN!!"


I am Groot

  Jeff :"LORD OF NARNIA: Star Guardians of Doctor Potter."

Ahmed :"Half Rengar Half Malphite."

Larry :"Delete this post before Hollywood sees it."

Love

Jeff :"Or buy a new lightbulb."

Ahmed :"So deep 'Murica is gonna bring democracy."

Larry :"Or burn the house." "A wise man once told me death is not the greatest loss in life. It's what dies inside us while we're living."



"A wise man once told me death is not the greatest loss in life. It's what dies inside us while we're living."

Next Part 4

1 comments:

  1. Listen...

    What I'm going to tell you may sound kind of creepy, maybe even a little "supernatural"

    HOW would you like it if you could just click "PLAY" and listen to a short, "musical tone"...

    And suddenly bring MORE MONEY into your life?

    And I'm really talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

    Do you think it's too EASY? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL?!?

    Well, I've got news for you...

    Sometimes the largest blessings in life are also the EASIEST!!

    Honestly, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by allowing you to listen to a REAL "magical money-magnet tone" I've synthesized...

    (And COMPLETELY RISK FREE).

    You just push "PLAY" and the money will start coming into your life.. starting pretty much right away..

    CLICK here to PLAY the magical "Miracle Money-Magnet Tone" - it's my gift to you!!

    ReplyDelete