Thursday 7 May 2015


"Do you ever see an opinion that’s so terrible that you actually feel bad for that person’s brain." - Unknown

 "How can i face my problem when the problem is my face" - Unknown 

 "I can’t go to school tomorrow I'm sick… SICK OF THESE NIGGAS." - Unknown


I Feel Sorry For You Boy

Jeff :"-10 for Gryffindor."

Ahmed :"you should love your fans as the way they loved you :( giving him an autograph won't take more than 1 minute"

Larry :"Plot twist: She actually signed the autograph and kiss him and the boy cry because of happiness..."

Jeff :"This could be right, just look that there are 10 meters difference between the 1 and 2 pic and the 3 and 4. just sayin."

Ahmed :"she only needs to sign! not to fuck the guy."

Larry :"LoL whats the similarities of autograph and sex ?? 5000 sign=5000 sex ?? LoLllllllll"

Admin :"LMAO u wat m8"


This Girl Deserves a Cookie, Many Cookies

Jeff :"She deserves more than a cookie, and the manager needs to be fired, if they were smart they would know feeding the homeless brings more customers and they should have an event for that."

Ahmed :"I kind of freaked out at the part 115° Then I realized this is a story from a US girl And they use Fahrenheit,Meanwhile on Venus, it is 300+ degree outside."

Larry :"Too lazy to read, I will come back when they make the movie about this book."

Ahmed :"Larry you're probably don't read books.... kinda sad."

Jeff :"A world where people don't read books is a world I do not want to live on."


Trust Me, I'm An Artist

Jeff :"Or the other side of the heart."

Ahmed :"Thats why I always draw pirates."

Larry :"Plot twist: The eye on the right is the other eye.!

Admin :"Best plot twist ever !"


Last And Furious

Jeff :"It will stop until they get no more Diesel."

Ahmed :"To be fair, last and furious would be a great title."

Larry : "Furious 11 " One last ride,this time I promise " xD "

Jeff :"haha .. Furious 12: I lied,One Last Ride."

Larry :"Furious 13: double lied.. c'mon guy let's ride again."

Ahmed :"Last and Furious 14: I swear to God and Paul this is the last ride (fingers crossed) xD "

Admin :"Fast and Furious 15: What the heck, one more wouldn't hurt."

Jeff :"Furious 16 : got'ya again , we will ride one more time."

Larry :"Furious 17: the real last ride and die"

Admin :"Furious 18: Why the hell are you still watching this?"

Admin :"Furious 19: Stahp"

Jeff :"Furious 20:paul dead,diesel dead,everyone's dead"

Admin :"Furious 404 : Not Found"

Larry :"Furious 9999: Jesus take the wheel"

Admin :"Okay we need to stop.."


That's My Plan

Jeff :"Work until you dont have to look at the price tags."


"If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you lost."

NEXT PART 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment